Registration Guide2017-18 Registration Course GuideRegistration Directions
9th Grade Registration Worksheet
10th Grade Registration Worksheet
11th Grade Registration Worksheet
12th Grade Registration Worksheet
Bloomington Career and College Academy
Bloomington Career and College Academy Website
Bloomington Career and College Academy Video
BCCA Video - Bloomington Today Story
Bloomington Career and College Academy Presentation
General Registration Information
2018-19 Registration Timeline
Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Period Mainstream Schedule
- 6 Period Mainstream with Music and World Language
6 Period AP/Honors Schedule
- Early Bird AP/Honors with Music and World Language
Blank Template for 4-Year Trimester Schedule
- Credit Tracking Sheet
Department Leader Contact Information
Hybrid Course information
Registration Options for Science Students
Daily Schedule 6 Period Day (Monday, Tuesday, Friday)
Daily Schedule Block Day (Wednesday, Thursday)
Summer School Phy Ed and Health
Student and Parent Presentations
- Incoming 9th Grade Honors/AP Parent Presentation
- Presented to parents of current 8th grade students during the Honors / AP Information Meeting held on Monday, January 9, 2017 at 5:30pm. This meeting is for parents only.
- Incoming 9th Grade Parent Presentation
- Presented to parents of current 8th grade students during the Registration Information Meeting held on Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 6:30pm.
- Current Student Presentation
Current student Presentation with voice over
- Presented to current 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students during advisory on Wednesday, February 8, 2017.
- PSEO Presentation
- Presented to current students interested in Post-Secondary options.
- Bloomington Career and College Academy Presentation
Current Students Honors/AP Parent Presentation
- Presented to parents of current 9th, 10th and 11th grade students during the Honors/AP parent meeting on Thursday, January 19th, 2017.
District Gifted and Talented Website Click on High School Tab.
Terminology regarding Honors, Advanced Placement (AP) & Project Lead the Way PLTW Courses.
9th Grade Honors Placement Information
Honors Appeals Process Description (Deadline Friday, March 3, 2017)
9th Grade Honors Opt Out Form (Deadline to opt out is March 31)
Honors Appeals Cover Page
Honors Appeals Essay
Electronic Math History Form
Honors Diploma Information
Project Lead the Way Brochure