You are here
Bloomington Career and College Academy
General Registration Information
- Mainstream Schedule
- Mainstream with Music and World Language
- Blank Template for 4-Year Trimester Schedule
- Credit Tracking Sheet
Department Leader Contact Information
BPS Online Course Offerings
Hybrid Course Offerings
Registration Options for Science Students
Daily Schedule 6 Period Day (Monday, Tuesday, Friday)
Daily Schedule Block Day (Wednesday, Thursday)
Summer School Phy Ed and Health
Student and Parent Presentations
- Registration Presentation for Current Students
Incoming 9th Grade Student Presentation
- Incoming 9th Grade Parent Presentation
- Jefferson's 2019-2020 Registration Information meeting is on Thursday, January 17th, 2019 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. in the auditorium. This meeting covers General & Honors/AP information.
- Honors/AP Information Presentation
- Presented on Thursday, January 24th, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Jefferson Auditorium.
- PSEO Presentation
- Presented during advisory on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019 to current students interested in Post-Secondary options.
- Bloomington Career and College Academy Student Presentation
- Presented on Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 during advisory in the auditorium.
- Bloomington Career and College Academy Parent Presentation
- Presented on Thursday, January 24th, 2019 at 6:00 pm in the Jefferson Auditorium.