9th Grade Registration Worksheet
10th, 11th, 12th Grade Registration Worksheet
Bloomington Career and College Academy
Bloomington Career and College Academy Website
Bloomington Career and College Academy Video
BCCA Video - Bloomington Today Story
General Registration Information
2018-19 Registration Timeline
Academic Planner Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
BPS Online Courses
- 6 Period Mainstream Schedule
- 6 Period Mainstream with Music and World Language
6 Period AP/Honors Schedule
- Blank Template for 4-Year Trimester Schedule
- Credit Tracking Sheet
Department Leader Contact Information
Online/Hybrid Course information
Registration Options for Science Students
Daily Schedule 6 Period Day (Monday, Tuesday, Friday)
Daily Schedule Block Day (Wednesday, Thursday)
Summer School Phy Ed and Health
Student and Parent Presentations
- Registration Presentation for Current Students
Incoming 9th Grade Student Presentation
- Incoming 9th Grade Parent Presentation
- Jefferson's 2018-2019 Registration Information meeting was held on Thursday 1/11/18 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. in the auditorium. This meeting covers General & Honors/AP Appeals registration information.
- Honors/AP Information Meeting
- Presented on Thursday, January 18th, 2018 at 7:00PM in the Jefferson Auditorium.
- PSEO Presentation
- Presented to current students interested in Post-Secondary options.
- Bloomington Career and College Academy Student Presentation
- Shown Wednesday, January 24th during advisory in the auditorium.
- Bloomington Career and College Academy Parent Presentation
- Presented on Thursday, January 18th at 6:00 pm in the Jefferson Auditorium.
District Gifted and Talented Website Click on High School Tab.
Terminology regarding Honors, Advanced Placement (AP) & Project Lead the Way PLTW Courses.
9th Grade Honors Placement Information
Honors Appeals Process Description (Deadline Friday, January, 26 2017)
9th Grade Honors Opt Out Form (Deadline to opt out is March 31)
Honors Appeals Cover Page
Honors Appeals Essay
Electronic Math History Form
Honors Diploma Information
Project Lead the Way Brochure