You are here
Bloomington Career and College Academy
General Registration Information
- 6 Period Mainstream Schedule
- 6 Period Mainstream with Music and World Language
6 Period AP/Honors Schedule
- Blank Template for 4-Year Trimester Schedule
- Credit Tracking Sheet
Department Leader Contact Information
Online/Hybrid Course information
Registration Options for Science Students
Daily Schedule 6 Period Day (Monday, Tuesday, Friday)
Daily Schedule Block Day (Wednesday, Thursday)
Summer School Phy Ed and Health
Student and Parent Presentations
- Registration Presentation for Current Students
Incoming 9th Grade Student Presentation
- Incoming 9th Grade Parent Presentation
- Jefferson's 2018-2019 Registration Information meeting was held on Thursday 1/11/18 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. in the auditorium. This meeting covers General & Honors/AP Appeals registration information.
- Honors/AP Information Meeting
- Presented on Thursday, January 18th, 2018 at 7:00PM in the Jefferson Auditorium.
- PSEO Presentation
- Presented to current students interested in Post-Secondary options.
- Bloomington Career and College Academy Student Presentation
- Shown Wednesday, January 24th during advisory in the auditorium.
- Bloomington Career and College Academy Parent Presentation
- Presented on Thursday, January 18th at 6:00 pm in the Jefferson Auditorium.
Honors Appeals Process Description (Deadline Friday, January, 26 2017)
9th Grade Honors Opt Out Form (Deadline to opt out is March 31)
Honors Appeals Cover Page
Honors Appeals Essay
Electronic Math History Form