You are here
- 2018-19 School Calendar
- Daily Announcements
- Parent Guide to Personal Growth Plan (PGP)
- Jefferson Commons and Flexible Learning
- JHS Yearbook
- Marijuana Talk Kit for Parents
- Spots - Student produced weekly TV program.
- Student Handbook
- Jefferson PTSA Page
- Parking regulations
- Jefferson After Hours schedule - Academic help for all students after school Monday - Thursday until 3:30 p.m. in the Yellow Flex Space.
- Jaguar Den is a space at Jefferson that houses basic supplies and food items for Jefferson students that are homeless, highly mobile, or in a difficult financial situation. This collaborative effort by parents, school personnel, and OASIS for Youth provides food, personal care items, school supplies, and other necessities for students. Students can access the Jaguar Den by talking to their counselor, school social worker, administrator, or hallway supervisor. If you would like to donate to help Jefferson students in need, we are accepting cash or check donations made out to ISD 271, as well as donations of healthy snacks, hygiene items, and school supplies. All donations can be dropped off in the Jefferson Counseling office.
- The Hub: See all of your student's upcoming assignments is one convenient location. Login by clicking on the green "Visit the Hub" flag in the upper right of any Bloomington web page. Please see the Hub page for questions about accessing that system
- Bloomington Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA)
- School Closing Information
- Hennepin County Resource Finder
- Hennepin County Human Services Directory
- Greater Twin Cities United Way Helpline
- Oasis for Youth
School Board Representative
Tom Bennett is the Bloomington School Board member that is the liaison between Jefferson High School and the School Board. If any member of our school community wishes to contact Tom to ask a question, state a concern, or provide feedback, please contact him at 612-991-6260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.