You are here
Fine Arts & Activities Nomination Process and Form
- Anyone may make a nomination to the Selection Committee by filling out the proper nominating form.
- Forms are available at the Activities Office, Jefferson High School; these forms must be returned to the Athletic Coordinators Office by May 1st in order to be considered for selection.
- The Selection Committee may make rules, regulation, etc., as needed to provide the selection and necessary procedures for induction.
- Those not selected remain candidates for the following five (5) years.
- Winners will be announced and presented with awards at a recognition ceremony at a fine arts or activities event.
- Selected members of the Hall of Fame will receive a plaque, and a photo will be placed on the Jefferson High School Hall of Fame wall.
- The selected members will be notified by March 1 by the Bloomington Jefferson Activities Director.
- The selected members will be honored at a fine arts or activities event.
- December 1: Selection Committee named.
- January 1: Advisors notified who will serve on selection committee
- February 1: Nomination forms must be submitted
- March 1: Selected members will be notified
- A fine arts and activities event will serve as the night of recognition.