Criteria for Selection:
- To be eligible, it must be at least five years since the candidate graduated from Jefferson High School.
- The candidate must have shown mature accomplishments and community involvement since graduation as verified by the Selection Committee.
- The committee shall consider the following criteria for selection purposes:
- Participated in a conference activity.
- Earned a letter in more than one activity or lettered at least twice in an activity.
- Voted a MVP award winner in a selected activity.
- Received awards or other recognition.
- Identified as a performing champion, leader, etc.
- Identified with top citizenship.
Advisors (to include assistant advisors) MUST BE RETIRED FOR 3 YEARS:
The Committee shall consider the following criteria for selection purposes:
- Advised a successful activity.
- Has shown exemplary dedication and commitment to Jefferson High School.
- Earned a State and/or National Award.
Special Division: (Distinguished Service)
People (activity boosters, administrators, etc.) who have made a major contribution to promoting fine arts and activities at Jefferson High School as determined by the Selection Committee.
- Individuals actively involved are eligible for nomination.