You are here
Nomination Process and Form
- Anyone may make a nomination to the selection committee by filling out the proper nominating form.
- Forms are available at the activities office, Jefferson High School; these forms must be returned to the activities office by May 1st in order to be considered for selection.
- The selection committee may make rules, regulation, etc., as needed to provide the selection and necessary procedures for induction.
- Those not selected remain candidates for the following five years.
- Winners will be announced and presented with awards at a recognition ceremony during a home football game.
- Selected members of the hall of fame will receive a plaque, and a photo will be placed on the Jefferson High School hall of fame wall.
- The selected members will be notified by June 1 by the Bloomington Jefferson Activities Director.
- The selected members will be honored at a home football game.
1. March 1: Selection committee named.
2. April 1: Coaches notified who will serve on selection committee.
3. May 1: Nomination forms must be submitted.
4. June 1: Selected members will be notified.
5. A football game will serve as the night of recognition.