You are here
If you are a non-Bloomington Public School participant (from Eden Prairie, Edina or Richfield) trying to register for Adapted Athletics please click here for instructions. All other registrants continue to #1 below.
- Online registration instructions (in Spanish click here)
**Reminder that there are Individual & Family Caps for both Athletics and Fine Arts. Please find the Cap worksheets below under "Other Forms and Resources" to determine if you hit those Caps or not and how to get a refund.
- Registration Page (you can check your student's "current physical date" by going to the Registration Page and then selecting the "My Account" button on the upper-left part of the screen. Log into your account and select the "Medical" tab to find if the physical is current or not--remember they are good for 3 years)
- List of Sports/Activities by season with start/end dates and Registration Fees
Sports Physical Information
- MSHSL sports qualifying examination clearance form 2017-2018
The online system will prevent registration if the physical is more than three years old or if the physical is set to expire during the season for which you are registering. Please turn in your physical to the Activites Office.
- Free sports physicals- click below for date/time:
- Twin City Orthopedics
Other Forms and Resources