You are here
If you are a non-Bloomington Public Schools participant (from Eden Prairie, Edina or Richfield) trying to register for Adapted Athletics please click here for instructions. All other registrants continue to the instructions below.
- Online registration instructions (in Spanish click here)
Reminder: There are individual and family caps for both athletics and fine arts. Please find the cap worksheets below under "other forms and resources" to determine if you hit those caps or not and how to get a refund.
- In order to check your student's "physical date" you must log into Infinite Campus and select the "Health" Tab on the left hand side. If there is a physical, it will be listed at the bottom of this page. Remember that physicals are good for 3 years. If it is not current, the registration system will not allow you to register.
List of Sports/Activities by season with start/end dates and Registration Fees
- CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
Sports Physical Information
- MSHSL sports qualifying examination clearance form 2018-2019
The online system will prevent registration if the physical is more than three years old or if the physical is set to expire during the season for which you are registering. Please turn in your physical to the Activites Office.
- Free sports physicals: Click below for date/time.
- Twin City Orthopedics
- Health Commons at Pond Center: July 23, 2018, through June 3, 2019, Every Monday from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Call 952-681-6277 with any questions.
Other Forms and Resources