You are here
Activities and Athletics
Jefferson has a long history of success – 40 state championships and 20 state runners up. Please use this website as a tool to explore and learn more about our programs.
The purpose of the Athletic Program is to support the mission, vision, and values expressed in the Strategic Plan for the Bloomington School District.
Our athletic programs are led by strong caring professionals who demonstrate high expectations for the success of all student athletes. Our coaches take personal responsibility for individual and their program's continuous improvement.
- Seeing the big picture
- Encouraging the highest moral standards in competition and life
- Communicating effectively with staff, players, parents, and the media
- Offering academic support
- Developing students into leaders
- Creating a positive learning environment