AP Exam Page
Links, information, and resources for AP exams.
Tutor/Test Prep Resources
List of tutors along with their contact information.
Bloomington Schools recognize the value that our community places in the area of academic achievement. Upon meeting certain qualifications, students will be able to earn a Bloomington letter for academic achievement. This award will be presented to students who have demonstrated excellence in the classrooms at Thomas Jefferson High School.
The objective of this lettering policy is:
- To recognize and honor students who excel academically.
- To demonstrate to students, staff, and the community the importance Bloomington schools place in the area of academic achievement.
- Students must be a sophomore, junior or senior.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Students will be eligible to letter once each year, after completing the 2nd trimester during that year.
- When trimester 2 grades are posted and report cards sent, students meeting the criteria will receive a letter award that will be presented at an awards program during trimester 3.